Sunday 23 January 2011

SIGNS OF LIFE

This blog has been asleep for so long I can't come up with any other excuse than that time just flew by and other things happened. Business as usual, then.

I've noticed that some links are dead, which indeed demands correction. I plan to deal with this in the coming weeks, but then again, I've made promises before without being able to keep them, so don't expect too much...

There are some new "bootlegs" in the making, similar in concept to the "Time Vaults" set by Pangolin. In other words, more rehearsals and live tapes found in the closet some six months ago. Sound quality varies but there are a few tapes I think are worth hearing just the same.

On a completely different note, I was shocked to hear about Captain Beefheart's passing not long ago. He's a true hero of mine, and although it was obvious he'd never return to music making, his death brought me down. So many great talents are gone now.

Anyway, I'm still here and hopefully you are too.

Take care,
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment